Do you have a question?
If it is about control panels, we have the answer.
- Site Heusden-Zolder (HQ)
- Industrieweg 10,
- +32 (0)13 61 11 00
Electric designers for MCC/PCC + automation projects
Since 1986, P&V Panels has been leading the way in designing and assembling distribution boards and control panels.
With a team of over 200 experienced professionals, P&V is the largest independent panel builder in Belgium.
P&V continues to grow and is currently in need of:
Electric designers for MCC/PCC + automation projects (modular distribution and motor control panels)
- You analyze client specs and actively contribute to finding the most optimal and cost-efficient solution.
- You design projects in EPLAN P8 according to the specifications and legal guidelines.
- You study the project details to identify any obstacles as soon as possible and report to the project manager.
- You take care of all administrative tasks pertaining to the project file.
- You support the cost calculators in developing projects or concepts.
- You work in a team and support the staff in solving technical problems.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from an electrical engineering program.
- Experience with panel building is an asset.
- You are familiar with the CAE drawing tool EPLAN P8 and have an understanding of AutoCAD.
- You are well able to work with Microsoft Office. Knowledge of the AREI, IEC61439 and IEC60204 standards and an understanding of programming languages (VB, .NET, etc.) are assets.
- The ability to communicate easily in French and English is preferred.
- You are inquisitive by nature and have a good dose of drive.
- You like to take initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic company.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Full-time employment.
- Salary based on knowledge and experience.