Do you have a question?
If it is about control panels, we have the answer.
- Site Heusden-Zolder (HQ)
- Industrieweg 10,
- +32 (0)13 61 11 00
We understand that your trust in us is the most important asset of P&V Elektrotechniek NV (having its registered office at Industrieweg 10, 3550 Heusden-Zolder, BE0838.329.428) (hereinafter referred to as “P&V”, “we” or “us”). Your privacy is therefore of essential importance to us.
P&V wishes to emphasise that it shall always take every effort to comply with the “Privacy Legislation”, namely (i) the Belgian Privacy Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, (ii) the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and (iii) the (future) Belgian legislation relating to the implementation of the aforementioned Regulation.
I. Types of personal data
P&V may collect and process the following personal data:
• First name
• Email address
• Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
• Name and address of the employer
• Job designation within the undertaking
• Camera images
P&V also automatically collects anonymous information concerning the use you make of the Website. Thus for example, P&V shall automatically maintain a record of which areas of the Website you visit, which web browser you use, which website you visited at the time that you accessed the Website. We cannot identify you based on this data, but it allows P&V to compile statistics relating to the use of the Website.
II. Method for collecting personal data
This personal data is collected during or in connection with:
• Visits to the Website
• A collaboration with P&V
• Correspondence sent by and received from P&V
• During visits to the registered office
In other words, the personal data collected by P&V is expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
The provision of specific personal data is (sometimes) a pre-condition for enjoying specific services (e.g. in order to obtain access to certain areas of the Website, or to subscribe to newsletters, or to participate in specific activities and events). This indicates which data must be entered mandatory, and which is optional.
III. Use of personal data
P&V may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To fulfil an agreement with P&V (including the follow-up thereof)
• Customer management (maintenance of customer contacts, for marketing events, for drawing up and sending of quotations, follow-up of projects and deliveries, invoicing and for following-up of payments, etc.)
• Supplier management (maintenance of supplier contacts, marketing events, transport of material, invoicing and • payments, etc.)
• To reply to questions (whether or not raised via a contact form)
• To optimise the quality, the management, and the content of the Website
• To send newsletters
• For statistical purposes
The processing is done based on the following legal grounds, depending on the case:
You have given us consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
• The processing is necessary in order to fulfil the agreement with P&V or in order to implement measures requested by you, prior to the conclusion of an agreement
• The processing is required in order to fulfil a legal obligation of P&V
• The processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person
• The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a task of general interest
• Processing is necessary for safeguarding the legitimate interests pursued by P&V or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal data (especially if you are a minor).
i. Management of contact lists (customers, suppliers and other business relations)
For marketing related activities, customer satisfaction surveys Disclosure of personal data to third parties
P&V shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary in connection with the fulfilment of the agreement and the optimisation thereof. In this connection, it is possible that your personal data may be publicly disclosed to IT service providers, marketing and communication agencies, payment providers, software suppliers, cloud partners and transport partners.
Without prejudice to the above, it is also possible that P&V may disclose your personal data:
• To the competent authorities (i) if P&V is bound to do the same under the law or in connection with ongoing or future judicial proceedings, and (ii) to protect and defend the rights of P&V.
• If P&V, or almost the entirety of its assets, are acquired by a third party; in such case, your personal data that P&V has collected shall be one of the assets that are transferred.
In all other cases, P&V shall not sell, rent or share your personal data with third parties, unless it has (i) obtained your consent for the same, and (ii) has concluded a data processing agreement with the concerned third party, under which the necessary guarantees concerning confidentiality and privacy in accordance with the handling of your personal data are provided for.
V. Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EAA) to a recipient whose domicile or registered office is in a country which is not covered under the adequacy decision enacted by the European Commission, shall be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain (i) the standard contractual clauses, as referred to in the ‘European Commission decision of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/97/EC)’, or (ii) offer appropriate safeguards through any other mechanism pursuant to privacy legislation, or any other regulations pertaining to the processing of personal data.
VI. Storage of personal data
VII. Your privacy rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following privacy rights:
• Right to access your personal data;
• Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data;
• The right to delete your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’) (in this connection, P&V would like to draw your attention to the fact that specific services may no longer be available or that it may be impossible to provide the same if you delete or arrange for the deletion of specific necessary personal data);
• Right to a restriction on the processing of your personal data;
• Right to the transferability of your personal data; • Right to object to/oppose the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise your privacy rights, please contact email@example.com or complete the form for the exercise of your privacy rights, and send the same to P&V by e-mail or by post. In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge via the aforesaid form. If you no longer wish to receive any newsletters or information about P&V’s services, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button provided at the bottom of each e-mail of P&V.
VIII. Security of personal data
P&V undertakes to implement appropriate and reasonable physical, technological and organisational security measures in order to prevent (i) unauthorised or unlawful access to your personal data, as well as (ii) loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
P&V shall preserve all the personal data that it has collected on the site as well as in the cloud with data centres in the EU. Notwithstanding (i) the security policy of P&V, (ii) the checks that it carries out, and (iii) the actions it takes in this regard, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. Since no method of transmission or forwarding over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, P&V cannot guarantee absolute security in this context.
Finally, the security of your account shall also depend on the confidentiality of your password and other account information. P&V will never ask you for your password, and you shall also not be required to communicate the same. If you have still communicated your password to a third party, such third party shall obtain access to your account and your personal data via your password. In such case, you are personally responsible for the acts that are carried out by using your account. P&V strongly recommends that you change your password immediately if you find out that someone has had access to your account, and furthermore, that you immediately contact P&V.
X. References to other websites
XI. Contact P&V
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Via post: P&V Elektrotechniek NV, marked to the attention of the GDPR Administration, Industrieweg 10, 3550 Heusden-Zolder (Belgium). You may submit a complaint to the Privacy Commission in case you are not satisfied with the manner in which P&V has handled these questions or remarks or if you have any complaints about the manner in which P&V collects, uses or processes your data.